Learn to pose better for photos in minutes! Call (650) 458-7512 today to schedule your FREE 30 minute consultation.
Preparing For Your Headshot Guide!
(Click Here To Download PDF) Review these before going to your next headshot session.
- Attitude: Before, during and after keep a positive attitude! This is by far the most important part of the shoot. The attitude you arrive with will reflect greatly in your images. So no matter what is going on in your day do your best to leave it at the door. Having a great attitude is 90% of the photoshoot.
- Clothing: Choose clothing that makes you feel confident and comfortable. Stay away from colors that are too bright, match your skin tone, have distracting patterns or designs. These things take away from what is most important about a headshot, YOU!
- Accessories: Unless you are known for certain piece of jewelry it is strongly recommended NOT to wear any. Unnecessary jewelry ends up taking focus away from you. This also applies to eye wear.
- Hair/Make-up: If you are going to get a haircut it is recommended to get it a week or so before your scheduled shoot. Ladies, you keep your hair and makeup simple. The goal is to look like you on your best day. It is recommended but not required to hire a hair and makeup artist for best result. Gentlemen if you feel you have oily or sweaty skin please feel free to hire a makeup artist to help you out.
- Sleep: Get plenty of sleep the night before. Sleep with help you look and feel your best. Getting a great nights sleep helps minimize redness and bags under your eyes.
- Hydration: Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to the shoot. Water helps keep your skin looking and feeling fresh.
- Relax & Have Fun: Last but certainly not least. Being in front of the camera can seem scary. That's understandable, but guess what? It doesn't have to be. I like to have fun and if you are reading this I think you do too. Together we will create the best atmosphere to achieve outstanding results. Think of it as a time to get to know someone new and get great images.
Located in San Mateo and providing service to the surrounding areas including but not limited to: Atherton, Belmont, Burlingame, Emerald Hills, Foster City, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Carlos, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Clara, Stanford, and Sunnyvale