Learn to pose better for photos in minutes! Click here to schedule your complementary 30 minute consultation.
Why I do Headshot's!
What's better than meeting, connecting with and helping people? In my eyes nothing. Well, maybe a plate of carne asada tacos... now I'm hungry. Anyway, back on topic. We are all different, and we all have our own experiences and stories of love, adventure and laughter. Photography and headshots in particular gives me the opportunity to hear new stories everyday. I get to help people on a few different levels. Somedays I get to help people with their confidence. Other days it's their business goals or working on being comfortable in front of the camera. I've noticed the majority of people feel uncomfortable or awkward in front of a camera. I am here to rid the world of outdated, unprofessional or nonexistent headshots. I do this byshowing and then guiding you through tips, techniques and posing. Oh and don't forget a little fun and laughter in the mix.
What I believe about Headshot's?
I believe getting your photo taken should be a fun, relaxing and professional experience. If you feel the same way I would love to work with you. Your headshot has the power of creating a positive and long lasting impression on your viewers. I believe your photo should represent you and your business intentionally and in the best light possible. I believe your headshot convey's your Trustworthiness, your Likability and your Competence (your TLC if you will). As business owners and professionals we all need a little TLC in our lives. By missing any one of these elements you could be losing out on potential business and potential profit. Your headshot should be another useful tool in your your tool belt not a liability.
My purpose is to create a great experience while helping individuals and businesses communicate intentionally their personal brand by showing their Trustworthiness, Likability and Competence all with a single headshot .
“When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
About Me: (What I love)
- I love travel - Exploring Cities, People, Cultures, History, Architecture, Festivals and more.
- I love photography - Trying to capture that decisive moment, creating, viewing, sharing and inspiring.
- I love adventure - Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving, Skydiving, Puenting (Bridge Jumping), walking out the door.
- I love meeting new people - Creating Connections, Hearing Stories, Laughing
- I love helping people - The Feeling, Satisfaction, Connecting w/ people
- I love learning - Business, Photography, Sports, Underwater Basket Weaving Etc.
- I love variety - Being outside your comfort zone. Experiencing life!
- I love creating - Letting yourself be we yourself. Letting ideas flow from wherever they may come.
- I love the outdoors - Fresh Air, Silence, Beauty, A Breeze, Excitement, Exercise
- I love making people laugh - Hearing people laugh makes me laugh. Making both parties happy.
- I love having fun - Who doesn't love having fun. Whether it is on a shoot or in general I love having fun.
- I love life - There is nothing greater than waking up everyday feeling blessed and being able to do what I love!
If you didn't notice, there is a lot of love on this list. Love makes the world go round. Love who you are and what you do and you will have more riches and wealth than you could have ever imagined.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know a little about me. I would love the chance to do the same with you. Call me today to schedule a complementary 30 minute headshot consultation or just to chat.
Located in San Mateo and providing service to the surrounding areas including but not limited to: Atherton, Belmont, Burlingame, Emerald Hills, Foster City, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Carlos, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Clara, Stanford, and Sunnyvale